Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello, hello, hello!


Hi guys!

Welcome to my new blog! Stalena (one of my best buddies...you might have heard about her) told me a few months ago that I needed to start writing again. I didn't listen to her. When she has great ideas (for example, book suggestions), it seems to take my brain a couple times before I listen. I don't know why. She has never steered me wrong. Anyway, she brought it up again at the end of 2015 and it clicked in my brain. (See? It always takes a twice.) I began to ponder what in the world to write and then there was the whole issue of having two blogs that I had ignored for a while. With the help of Rebekah, I launched this new blog. It's a way to pull everything together to one place. You'll be able to find my old blogs through the buttons on the right side. There's also a link to my old food blog under the "Eat" tab.

I think I'm most excited to talk to you about books and quilting.  I have a few small trips planned this year and I definitely want to explore Seattle more. But for now I just wanted to say hello. For the two of you that will actually read this, welcome. I'm sorry for the insanity that's inside my head.
 photo signature_zpsxffja1lk.png

No comments:

Post a Comment