Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles




Over the past year or so, I've seen photos of this bookstore on social media. When I knew I would be in the area, I put it on my list to check out. I didn't end up going last summer when I was in LA because the traffic, the heat, the excuses...but I didn't want to let the opportunity pass me by this time. While LA traffic is never my favorite, I'm glad I went. This place was fun to see in person and I was able to cross it off my list.

I don't want to miss opportunities and experiences. You never know when you'll have another chance. Part of that is why I've really tried to step out of my comfort zone in the last couple years. It's also one of the reasons I'm focused on taking charge of my health. But that's a post for another time.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, pop by this bookstore. Yes, you'll have traffic and you'll pay for parking. And you'll smell some unpleasant smells (don't walk through the puddles). You'll also find a bit of whimsy and maybe a new book to take your imagination new places.

 photo signature_zpsxffja1lk.png

No comments:

Post a Comment